I started blogging in March 2013, and…hey, I just noticed as I was writing this that I published my first post How I Discovered My Passion for Writing on the 13th. How serendipitous. Thirteen is my lucky number (yeah, I’m amused by happy little accidents).
Anyway, I wanted to present the following highlights from my blog for 2013:
- I published 298 posts.
- Other than the About Me page, the post that received the most comments was Whisked Off to the Magical World of Windemere: One Reader’s Adventure. This was a review of Charles Yallowitz’s first book, Beginning of a Hero.
- My blog received the most traffic on June 19th when I published Will You Please Go Get My Teeth Out of the Dashboard?
- The Top 10 posts were:
- Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I—I took the safer one, until now.
- What the Perfect Face Can Teach Writers About Characterization
- A Long Overdue Thank You on Award Nominations
- A Grammar Lesson From a Second Grader
- More Awards? I’m Not Worthy
- Quote of the Week: Neil Gaiman’s Lecture on Why Our Future Depends on Libraries
- WORDLE: A Nifty Little Tool for Writers
- The Best Moment Award
- Would You, Could You Read a Fiction Book?
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I’ve been nominated for another award!
And there you have it, a review of my blog for 2013. It’s been a truly rewarding experience to meet all of you out there in the blogosphere.You inspire and uplift me daily. I wish you all a blessed 2014!