Today’s teaser comes from fellow WordPress blogger and Indie Author Tricia Drammeh. As an author who has experience with both traditional and self publishing, she shares many valuable lessons with the rest of us aspiring authors. She blogs about social media, promoting and pricing your work, and dozens of other related topics like this recent post.
I wish she had a category menu or category cloud on her site so the posts were easier to find (hint, hint, Tricia), but I suggest you dig for them because they are well worth the read.
I started to read her book, The Seance, last night, and I must say the experience caused me to take a second glance at the shadows in the corner of my room. Here is an excerpt:
“A sudden ache reminded me of the one piece of solid evidence that we weren’t imagining things. I glanced down at my own wrist, not surprised to see an emerging blue and purple stain.”
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- Welcome my guest Tricia Drammeh (stephaniestammblog.wordpress.com)
- The Seance by Tricia Drammeh (authormaeganprovan.com)
- Author Spotlight: Tricia Drammeh (mroziuk1.wordpress.com)
- The Seance (tiffanisanderson.wordpress.com)