Shane at Book Reviews & Poetry nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. As the title of his blog suggests, Shane posts book reviews (primarily non-fiction) and writes poetry. He’s very talented and well, just adorable and of course, Super Sweet. If you haven’t seen his blog, you must check it out. Thank you Shane for this award!
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies, but not pre-packaged. I’m not a big cookie eater, but when I do eat them they must be fresh out of the oven so I can top them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla (see number 1).
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Skor candy bar (I love toffee).
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’ve decided to give them up. Funny how that works.
- Sweet Nick Name? Tootsie, a nickname my father gave me. My husband has given me quite a few “sweet” nicknames: Sugar Bear, Sugar Britches, Shoogs, and Sweet Melissa (after the Allman Brothers song). Wow, can’t believe I just revealed all of those.
The Bakers Dozen (13) Nominees:
- Charles Yallowitz – sorry Charles, I know you’ve been inundated with awards but you didn’t have this one 🙂
- Darlene Steelman
- Deanie H. Dunne
- James Ramsey
- Jill London
- John W. Howell
- Julie Green
- Kate Sparks
- Laura Anile
- Lilith Colbert
- Tuan Ho
- Random Acts of Writing
I tried to avoid duplicate awards so if you already have this one, well, then you’re just SUPER DUPER SWEET. Don’t feel obligated to accept it, I just wanted to recognize the wonderful people who have been so incredibly sweet to me and made me feel welcome.